- The Visit Micronesia fare is a discount fare with multiple stops on 2 to 5 islands, for travel to the Marshall Islands, Micronesia, CNMI and Palau.
- The turn around island is included in the island count.
- The travelers must live outside of the Micronesia region. (In other words, they cannot live in the Commonwealth of the Marianas, Guam, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Republic of the Marshall Islands or Hawaii).
- The ticket must be purchased before the trip begins and outside of the Micronesia region.
- You must use United or United Express for your flight into Hawaii or Guam.
- The first Visit Micronesia stop must be scheduled when the ticket is purchased, but the rest can be left open.
- The traveler has 30 days to complete their travel on the Visit Micronesia ticket.
- These fares aren’t available online. Since these tickets have many possible combinations of routes and islands, you need to buy the ticket through a travel agent or by calling a United reservations agent.
- I "think" that the code "GG VUS MIC" will help the reservations agent find the fare details.
- The bookings are handled by the Alliance Desk, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- For reservations in the USA and Canada call 1-801-359-9719. Call 1-877-726-7282 for international offices and points of sale.
There are big potential savings, for example the round trip Visit Micronesia ticket from Honolulu to Kosrae and Pohnpei and return was $1270.90 in March 2013. But, since the prices change constantly, your mileage may vary. :)
See you soon!